Your shopping bag is empty
They are soft and shiny brown seeds, and they are edible, as they are used as healthy food, and are considered an important source of omega-3 acids and dietary fiber.
Flaxseeds are a rich source of lignans, plant compounds that have antioxidant and estrogen properties, both of which can help reduce the risk of cancer and improve health.
Flaxseed contains two types of dietary fiber, soluble and insoluble
This duo is fermented by bacteria in the large intestine, which is useful for preventing constipation and for those suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
Soluble fiber increases the consistency of bowel contents and slows down the rate of digestion. This helps regulate blood sugar and lower cholesterol
- Lowers blood pressure
It promotes hair growth and increases its density
It makes the hair follicles stronger and protects them from falling out.
It can be added to breakfast meals such as oatmeal or added to yogurt, salads, or baked goods, as well as in sauces
- Product Weight : 200 Gram
We are keen on the satisfaction of our customers by 100%, and therefore we provide an exchange or return policy for products that were purchased directly from us without giving any reasons within 14 days from the date of purchase, and our return policy applies taking into account the conditions in the following points mentioned: -
- 1. The product must be in its original condition. The return does not apply to a product that has been opened or whose packaging has been tampered with.
- 2. The refund will be done through the same payment method, the customer will get the exact amount written in his order.
- 3. Service and delivery fees cannot be refunded after the service has been provided.
- 4. No amount paid by a gift voucher will be refunded.
To Return or exchange any product is through customer service 19983