Your shopping bag is empty
Chia seeds are whole grain food and are usually grown organically. Plus, it's not genetically modified or suitable for gluten-sensitive patients.
Filled with antioxidants that contribute to reducing the symptoms of aging
It can absorb up to 10-12 times its weight in water, becoming a jelly-like filler for people on low-calorie diets.
A good source of omega-3 fatty acids that reduce the risk of heart disease
Chia seeds lower blood sugar levels
Add a tablespoon of it to breakfast cereal, salads, protein shakes, or it can be added to bread
- Product Weight : 200 Gram
We are keen on the satisfaction of our customers by 100%, and therefore we provide an exchange or return policy for products that were purchased directly from us without giving any reasons within 14 days from the date of purchase, and our return policy applies taking into account the conditions in the following points mentioned: -
- 1. The product must be in its original condition. The return does not apply to a product that has been opened or whose packaging has been tampered with.
- 2. The refund will be done through the same payment method, the customer will get the exact amount written in his order.
- 3. Service and delivery fees cannot be refunded after the service has been provided.
- 4. No amount paid by a gift voucher will be refunded.
To Return or exchange any product is through customer service 19983