Your shopping bag is empty
Spirulina is one of the health supplements that’s has a great reputation among nutritionists and health geeks, now it’s available from Organic Nation in tablet form which is easy to use and have daily.
What are Spirulina Tablets?
Spirulina is a blue-greenish algae that’s believed to be one of the oldest living creatures on Earth. Old civilizations used it for boosting endurance and a great source of nutrients.
Spirulina also was used for treating diseases and before old marathons for boosting energy. In our new world, there have been many studies that have proven the power of Spirulina and you can use it in the easiest way as Organic Nation’s Spirulina Tablets.
Why Spirulina Tablets?
- Spirulina is a great source of Thiamine Vitamin B1 which is essential for glucose metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function.
- Spirulina is also rich in Riboflavin Vitamin B2, It’s well-known for helping the body to break down food to produce energy and the development and function of the skin.
- Spirulina is taken to reduce high cholesterol levels as it contains Niacin Vitamin B3 that may lower cholesterol, ease arthritis, and boost your brain function.
- It contains Copper & Iron, they are essential for the body as they have a great part in forming red blood cells, and boosting your immune system.
- Spirulina is rich in magnesium has a great role in supporting your daily functions like heart & muscle contraction.
What Do Spirulina Tablets Do?
- Spirulina Tablets is a great source of nutrients, it contains a protein called phycocyanin, It works as an antioxidant, helps in pain-relieving, and is anti-inflammatory.
- It helps in lowering the absorption of cholesterol and that is gonna help you in lowering cholesterol levels.
- Spirulina has many vitamins like (C, E, B6) so it’s great for your immune by increasing white blood cells and antibodies that are responsible for fighting strange bodies.
How to use Spirulina Tablets?
Use it 2-3 times daily.
You can take it whenever you like, before or after training, or when your energy is low.
Who can use Spirulina Tablets?
It’s perfect for adults from 18 and up.