Almond butter is the healthiest of all nut butters. It contains 7 grams of protein, 12 grams of mono-saturated fats, and is a great source of omega-3.
• Calcium and Copper
• Both minerals play a role in brain cell communication and keep your nervous system functional.
• Calcium also helps improving muscle functions and keeps your skeleton strong.
• Copper enables you to make melanin, which is a pigment that helps protects your skin from the sun and helps sleeping well
Vitamin E and Magnesium
• Magnesium contributes to the health of your bones, helps you produce energy, as well as synthesize fatty acids needed for energy storage.
• Vitamin E helps improving communication between your cells, and prevents blood lipid oxidation, which is a process linked to cardiovascular disease.
Healthy Fats and Fiber
• Almond butter has cardiovascular benefits because of its fiber and fat content.
• These fats helps improving your blood cholesterol levels to combat cardiovascular disease, and also provide energy.
• Fiber also helps improving your cholesterol levels, and following a diet rich in fiber can reduce risk to coronary heart disease by up to one-third.