Your shopping bag is empty
The flesh of the pumpkin is called pumpkin seeds, and the seeds have an uneven oval form.
Carotenoids and vitamin E are antioxidants found in pumpkin seeds. Antioxidants have the ability to reduce inflammation while also protecting cells.
It has the ability to halt cancer cell proliferation.
Pumpkin seeds may aid in the relief of symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate.
Aids in the treatment of overactive bladder symptoms.
Antioxidants, magnesium, zinc, and fatty acids are all important for maintaining a healthy heart.
- Helps to control blood sugar levels
Because pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, they may help to increase sperm quality.
Eat some pumpkin seeds before bed if you're having difficulties sleeping. They're a good source of tryptophan, an amino acid that can help you sleep better.
It can be roasted and eaten as a snack, or it can be added to morning foods like oatmeal or soup
- Product Weight : 200 Gram
We are keen on the satisfaction of our customers by 100%, and therefore we provide an exchange or return policy for products that were purchased directly from us without giving any reasons within 14 days from the date of purchase, and our return policy applies taking into account the conditions in the following points mentioned: -
- 1. The product must be in its original condition. The return does not apply to a product that has been opened or whose packaging has been tampered with.
- 2. The refund will be done through the same payment method, the customer will get the exact amount written in his order.
- 3. Service and delivery fees cannot be refunded after the service has been provided.
- 4. No amount paid by a gift voucher will be refunded.
To Return or exchange any product is through customer service 19983