Your shopping bag is empty
Because of the dangers that may happen by using too much table salt, specialists recommend using pink Himalayan salt as it’s a healthier alternative that contains so many minerals that are great for your body.
It’s extracted from the Khewra Salt Mine located near the Himalayas in Pakistan. The process of natural harvesting allows pink Himalayan salt to possess many other elements not found in regular salt.
Pink Himalayan salt has many uses and can be added to your daily meals or in your bath for body relaxation and muscle relief.
It’s keto-friendly and can be used in any diet.
As it’s mentioned earlier, pink Himalayan salt contains more elements that make it healthier. It’s also not refined that’s why it kept more minerals from the regular salt.
- Every 1 gram of pink Himalayan salt contains 1.4mg of calcium, that’s necessary for your bones, and your nervous system.
- Every 1 gram of pink Himalayan salt contains 2.8mg Potassium with its valuable role in muscle contractions and nerve signals.
- Every 1 gram of pink Himalayan salt contains 1.06 mg of Magnesium, can Lower Blood Pressure, and has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Many use it in their bath cause it contracts and relaxes the muscles.
- Use pink Himalayan salt to cook and serve all types of steak, seafood, and other dishes.
- Sprinkle it over your homemade cookies or on peanut butter with toast.
- Product Weight : 200 Gram , 650 Gram